For Physicians: Referring Patients
Serenity Sleep Solutions understands the frustration that you may be feeling if a patient is unable to tolerate CPAP and we are here for you. What you can expect from our office:
- We follow AADSM protocol for treating sleep apnea.
- We will always send follow up letters so you can follow along with your patient’s treatment.
- We will always require a referral from your patient’s sleep doctor or primary care doctor. (No online or office diagnosing)
- We work with and DIRECTLY bill all major medical insurance plans.
- We always use the highest quality appliances. We are not a one size fits all office!
- We are committed to continuing education for sleep apnea, oral appliance therapy and are constantly challenging ourselves to reading the latest studies and attending all sleep CE courses.
- We are not afraid to tell a patient that Oral appliance therapy may not work for them based on our findings with the patient.
- We educate patients on the adjunct treatment options.
- We continue to see great results with the use of oral appliances and also recognize that the CPAP is still the gold standard in treating Sleep Apnea.
*Please note, when referring a patient to our offices, we need a copy of the patient’s Diagnostic Sleep Study and a prescription.
Download the Quincy Referral Form Here
Download the Keokuk Referral Form Here